Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Hobby Update 2, also Jain Zar

Well it's the weekend and I managed to not get any posts up this whole week (thanks to Mass Effect 2). I did however get a game in and 1 of my HQ's painted up, Jain Zar.

This week I also bought and assembled the new Fire Prism Kit, except for the turret that is. I couldn't decide whether to make the Fire Prism or Night Spinner build. I could magnetize it but I don't want to go through the trouble. Interestingly, my answer came during the game I played this week when the crystal on my existing Fire Prism fell off mid-game. Instead of fixing it, I decided to convert the turret and kit it out with the Night Spinner guns and use the sweet new Fire Prism turret on my new model. I haven't painted the guns up yet but here's my current Night Spinner conversion:


I also did work on my Jain Zar model. I spent a lot of time and put a lot of detail into her that is lost in the picture but overall I'm incredibly happy with it.

Let me know what you think of my work so far. I;ll try to be more regular with updates in the coming weeks.

-Matt




No comments:

Post a Comment