Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From the Depths of the Warp...

So I was in my FLGS this weekend when what caught my eye? The new Daemon Prince model. So $60 and several hours later I have one Prince and a counts as Daemon army. I have played a total of two games and I have to say... I am thoroughly in love with Daemons. I thought it would be fun and it is, but I had more fun in two games than I have in the last several weeks!!!

So now I have a problem. I told myself that I would finish up my Eldar army before starting another one, but with this new discovery I may put that on hold for a while. I would love to have a full army rather than a proxy army, as would anyone, but I already have one army that needs to be finished.

So as I have this big decision as to which direction my hobby will go in, I have the prospect of school starting up again in a couple of weeks. I'll be thinking about this for the next couple days and any input would be appreciated. If not I'll put my decision out there in a few days.

Keep it real.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment